Hey Dallas! I’ll be presenting tonight at the Dallas XAML User Group, meeting at the Improving offices in Addison. One of the things that I really like about the Dallas XAML user group is it’s small group, hands on feel. If you’ve never been out one of there meetings, it’s a great place to ask questions, get answers and work on some real hands-on type of sessions.
If you attended my Dallas Day of Dot Net session, this is essentially the code examples that we never got to in that session (ran out of time). So you could think of this as “Coding Naked part 2” – we’ll be looking at MVC/MVP and MVVM patterns, talking when you would want to use which, and then digging in to the code for some MVP and MVVM goodness.
If you are planning on being there tonight, they simply ask that you complete the free registration!
Also, be sure to check out the upcoming series:
- April 3rd – TDD with MVVM / MVP – Caleb Jenkins
- May 1st and June 5th – More Test Driven Development with MVVM and MVC
- July 3rd – Using Design Patterns
- August 7th – Optimized Memory and Performance in XAML Applications
- September 4th – Keeping it Clean and Blendable – Using Expression Blend with Discipline and Making our Code Maintainable